The college has the following departments: Administration, Automobile, Commercial, Construction and Engineering
Sections of the Administration Department.
- Principal’s and Deputy Principal’s office responsible for running of the college
- Bursar’s office for human resource management.
- Finance served by an accounts assistant for all revenue duties.
- Sores for storage and records of all equipment, materials and plant.
- Transport with three utility vehicles; a pick up, minibus and twin cab.
- Boarding and Catering responsible for students’ accommodation and meals, can also be hired by the public on a fee during holidays.
- Maintenance and Sanitary responsible for repairing, keeping the premises clean, tidy and health to live in.
- Security, takes care of all aspects of safety of property and life.
- Registry for enquiries, record keeping, students enrolment and running errands for college.
- The library, caters for all what the library has to serve.
- We are in the process of developing an E-Librery.